Description of Services
- Development and maintenance of an appropriate Investment Policy Statement for those assets under the limited discretionary authority of DEW.
- Customized implementation of the Investment Policy
- Coordination of the establishment of appropriate accounts and related asset transfers.
- Active tax and cost efficient investment portfolio management for assets under the limited discretionary authority of DEW. This will include manager and strategy selection.
- Monitoring and management of investment managers and vehicles selected for implementation.
- As necessary, rebalancing, policy and/or strategy modification and/or manager replacements.
- Quarterly detailed written reviews of the client investment portfolio(s) under our management.
- As requested; implementation of cost and tax efficient liquidations for unanticipated cash flow needs.
- As requested, provision of preliminary tax information (e.g., realized and unrealized gains, taxable interest and dividends) for client's tax planning.
This fee schedule is used as a general guideline based on Managed Assets. Actual fees are quoted based on the complexity of the development process.