Description of Services (one time planning process)
- analyze Client’s financial condition (including, as applicable, analysis of financial statements, risk management, survivorship, disability, property casualty, general liability, long term care, education goals, financial independence, accumulation goals, income taxation, investment strategy and asset allocation, stock options, retirement distributions, employee benefits, mortgage analysis, and estate planning); and
- recommend options to assist Client in achieving Client’s financial objectives (the “Plan”).
- Net worth under 3 million - $3,000
- Net worth of 3-5 million - $4,000
- Net worth of 5-10 million - $6,000
- Net worth of 10-20 million - $10,000
- Net worth of 20 million + - negotiable
This fee schedule is used as a general guideline based on Net Worth. Actual fees are quoted based on the complexity of the development process.