private wealth management
Description of Services (one time planning process)
- maintain and update, as necessary, an analytical process that evaluates the likelihood of meeting stated goals, based on Client’s assets, liabilities, and relevant economic assumptions (“Capital Needs Analysis”);
- tax planning;
- insurance planning;
- estate planning;
- risk management needs analysis;
- assessment of personal and investment mortgages, debt refinancing, and loan alternatives;
- bill paying and budgeting analysis;
- consultation regarding strategies for philanthropic and multigenerational planning;
- consultation regarding gifting strategies, including amounts, form of gift (monetary or securities), and the manner in which gifts are made via direct gift, trusts, and foundations;
- family business advice and business succession planning;
- coordinate external advisors;
- financial reporting;
- concierge services.
This fee schedule is used as a general guideline based on Net Worth. Actual fees are quoted based on the complexity of the development process.